- 2 oranges – peeled and cut into chunks
- 3 kiwis – peeled and cut into chunks
- A handful of toasted almonds - chopped
- 2 tbsp fresh mint leaves - chopped finely
- 1 tbsp honey
- 1 1/2 tsp finely grated fresh ginger
- 1 tbsp lime juice or lemon juice (I used calamansi lime)
- 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 tbsp raw sugar
1. In a bowl, whisk together honey, grated ginger, lime juice, olive oil and sugar.
2. Combine the fruits and mint leaves in a salad bowl, and drizzle the dressing over the salad.
3. Sprinkle toasted almonds over salad before serving.Note:
1. Try adding in a few seasonal fruits such as cranberries, mandarin oranges, and apples.